May 9, 2012

Good Karma

     Today feels like one of those days I put some good karma out there. I like that. I had a friend of mine who I knew was struggling with some food/diet/exercise issues so I gave her my Intuitive Eating book along with the Operation Beautiful book to help her. She seemed so appreciative and when I saw her later in the day she said the Intuitive Eating book was "speaking to her" which were my exact words when I read it. I only hope it helps her like it did me!! Feels good to help out girlfriends who have hit a bump in the road.
     I also helped my younger cousin with some cousinly (that's not a word, but I like it) marriage advice. She got married in 2010 and is still having that adjustment to married life thing. Hell, so am I some days. But she needed to vent and some advice so again, I was happy to oblige and give her my 2 cents. Hope that helped her as well!
     Week is already half way over, not going to complain I have a fun weekend ahead. Full of Mother's Day dinners, Cardinals games, getting to hang out with my younger brother, his girlfriend, and some good friends, and of course, time with the husband. But what I am really looking forward to this evening is going home and reading more of the new book I am addicted to..."Fifty Shades of Grey". If you haven't heard of it GOOGLE it, then RUN, don't walk to the bookstore and get a copy. It.Is.Fabulous. I highly recommend!!     
     So happy hump day to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment