June 7, 2012

The Week That Never Ends

     O.M.G. it has been a long week. Not sure what is in the air but I know I am not the only person feeling this way. I don't know what it is, but Friday can go ahead and get here already.
     One thing that has been rather different this week is Jeremy's new schedule with work. He accepted a new position at his department and is now working a Monday through Friday shift which is something that has never been the norm at our house. We have always been a couple on a shift-work schedule so this is going to be new. I will report as time goes on how both parties are adjusting....one thing I know is that the pups will love it.
     Even though the week is dragging on like none other, we do have fun plans this weekend. My parents bought Jeremy and I really great seats for the Cardinals game on Saturday night. These particular tickets include all you can drink beer (a fave of Jeremy's) but I plan to enjoy more than a few myself along with the nacho bar! Tortilla chips...YES PLEASE!!! But we are staying in St. Louis that evening as well (safer, much safer) so it's kind of like a mini getaway. At least I get to sleep in a bed that lacks dog hair!
    So, Friday can hurry up and come my way, cause I do have fun things to get to! Hope you all have a fabulous Summer weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment